ICICI Bank Recruitment 2017 : ICICI, India’s largest private bank has announced notification for recruitment of Probationary Officer posts. One can apply before the last date for the vacancies on the web link given below. Entire eligibility and job details are posted below:
ICICI Bank Recruitment 2017
|Organization Name||Industrial Credit and Investment Corporation of India Bank (ICICI)|
|Name of the Vacancy||Probationary Officer|
|Number of Posts||04|
|Last date of application||February 2017|
ICICI Bank Recruitment 2017 Vacancy Details
|Sr. No||Name of the Posts|
Interested students must possess a graduation certificate from any recognized university/institution.
Candidate’s age should not exceed 25 years as on 01.01.2017, relaxation on the upper age limit will apply as per Government rules.
Online Psychometric Assessment
Based on the performance in the above rounds, a candidate may get the job in ICICI as a Probationary Officer.
There is no application fee for the exam. Apple online in the link given above before the last date.
Please not the last date of application for this job is February 28 2017.
How to apply online for ICICI Bank Recruitment 2017
To apply, candidates should visit the official website www.icicicareers.com
- Read instructions carefully before filling the application form
- Click on apply online, fill in the entries like Name, Father Name, Address & more to proceed to next step.
- Upload a recent photograph and signature.
- Complete the application form, attach all required documents if necessary and click submit .
- Candidate should also take a print out of application form for further use.
Candidates should carefully read the official notification for further detailed information of ICICI Bank Probationary Officer Recruitment, on www.icicicareers.com, regarding age limit, Selection procedure, pay scale, educational qualification and application fee.