India Post Office Recruitment 2016
India Post Office has announced a notice for the hiring process of 310 various vacant posts Postman and Mail Guard in different disciplines or departments through India Post Office Recruitment 2016 announcement. To know further details candidates should read the complete info here below about the India Post Office Application Form 2016.
India Post Office Application Form 2016 Notice
|Organization Name||India Post Office|
|Posts Name||Postman and Mail Guard posts|
|Last Date to Apply||15th November 2016|
India Post Office Vacancy:
|S. No.||Name of the Posts||No. of Vacancies|
Job searchers must have completed the 10th Examination from recognized Board from recognized University or Institutions.
- Job seekers upper age limit should not exceed 25 Years As On 24th October 2016.
- Reserved category Job hunters age relaxation will be offered as per organization norms.
Test or Interview Process will be the selection criteria for the appliers
After selection, selected the candidates will get the salary of Rs. 21,700 – 69,100/- from the organization.
How to Fill India Post Office Application Form 2016
- Visit the organization website @ www.tamilnadupost.nic.in
- From homepage click on the ‘Current Jobs’ >> ‘Continue’ link.
- Then follow the “Login to View & Apply Eligible Vacancies” link.
- Now aspirants need to fill up the online application form with required information.
- Then after upload the scanned copies of their documents (if required).
- In the end, candidates should send the application online on or before the closing date.
Last date to apply: 15th November 2016
Visit the Official Link for further info of India Post Office Recruitment 2016.