India Post Office Recruitment 2017
India Post Office has announced a notice for the hiring process of 1771 various vacant posts of Gramin Dak Sevaks in different Zones or departments through India Post Office Recruitment 2017 announcement. To know further details candidates should read the complete info here below about the India Post Office Application Form 2017. There are numerous candidates looking for such type of jobs therefore, candidates have to apply in between the given dates to grab this opportunity.
India Post Office Application Form 2017 Notice
Organisation Name: India Post Office
Name of the Post: Gramin Dak Sevaks
Total No. of Vacancy: 1771 Vacancies
Educational Qualification: Intermediate Passed
Mode of Application: Online
Last Date: 19th April 2017
India Post Office Vacancy Qualification Details:
Job searchers must have completed the 10th Examination from recognized Board from recognized University or Institutions.
- Job seekers upper age limit should not exceed 40 Years As On mentioned date.
- Reserved category Job hunters age relaxation will be offered as per organization norms.
Test or Interview Process will be the selection criteria for the appliers
After selection, selected the candidates will get the salary of Rs. 2745-7125/- from the organization.
How to Fill India Post Office Application Form 2017
- Visit the organization website @ appost.in/gdsonline
- From homepage click on the ‘Current Jobs’ >> ‘Continue’ link.
- Then follow the “Login to View & Apply Eligible Vacancies” link.
- Now aspirants need to fill up the online application form with required information.
- Then after upload the scanned copies of their documents (if required).
- In the end, candidates should send the application online on or before the closing date.
Last date to apply: 19th April 2017
Visit the Official Link for further info of India Post Office Recruitment 2017.