Indian Bank Recruitment 2016 – 324 Probationary Officer Posts: Indian Bank has introduced a notification regarding recruitment of Probationary Officer Posts. The eligible candidates can apply on the prescribed format as on the link given below on or before 06.12.2016 to 22.12.2016. Candidates. Other details like age limit, education qualification, post last date and other details are given below…
Indian Bank Recruitment 2016 – 324 Probationary Officer Posts Details
Total number of post: 324
Name of the post: Probationary Officer
* Degree, Graduation with minimum 60% marks in aggregate in any discipline form recognized university.
* Diploma in Banking and Finance.
Job location: Bangalore
Age limit: Candidates should age between 20 years to 28 years
* SC, ST: 05 years.
* OBC: 03 years.
* EXS, cos, SSCOS: 05 years.
* Domiciled State Of J&K: 05 years.
* Persons affected: 05 years.
* Persons with Disabilities PWD SC, ST: 15 years.
* OBC: 13 years.
* GEN: 10 years.
Pay scale: Please read the officially notification carefully.
* GEN: Rs.600/-
* SC, ST, PWD: Rs.100/-
* Probationary Officer:
* GEN: 165
* SC: 48
* ST: 24
* OBC: 87
* OC: 04
* VI: 03
* HI: 03
* Personnel Interview.
* Preliminary Examination.
* Main Examination.
How to apply:
* Go to the website www.indianbank.co.in.
* Fill the application form Online.
* Copies of certificates.
* Passport size photographs.
* The payment can be made by using Debit Cards, Credit Cards etc.
* Candidates should bring original documents at the day of interview.
* Download Call letter.
* Finally, submit the application form.
* Birth certificate.
* Caste certificate.
* Experience certificate.
* Registration number.
* Start date to Online Application form: 06.12.2016.
* Last date to submit application form: 22.12.2016.
* Payment of application Fess: 05.01.2017.
* Conduct of Pre-Exam Training: 12.01.2017 to 19.01.2017.
* Online Examination: 22.01.2017.
* Online Examination Main: 28.02.2017.
For more details and other information click on the link given below…
A Disclaimer: Candidates should carefully read of officially notification for detail information, regarding, age limit, education qualification, selection process, application fee and how to apply for Indian Bank recruitment.