Indian Oil Corporation Technical Apprentice Recruitment:
Indian Oil Corporation, India’s largest commercial oil extraction and refinery company, has put out a notification for recruitment of Technical Apprentice for its organization. Please find the complete details of salary, job description, application procedure, last date and other information below:
Educational requirements: Eligible candidates must possess a 3 Years full-time regular diploma or a sandwich diploma in Mechanical Engineering/ Electrical Engineering/Electrical & Electronics Engineering/Instrumentation Engineering/Instrumentation & Control Engineering.
Qualification: Candidates must have scored a minimum 50% marks in aggregate for General & OBC candidates and 45% marks in aggregate in case of SC/ST/PWD candidates against reserved positions. The mentioned diploma shall be from a recognized University/Institute as a full-time , regular/sandwich Diploma course in Engineering/ full time, regular course in B.Sc in relevant disciplines.
No of openings: 87
Age limit: Candidates must be of a minimum 18 years of age and maximum 24 years of age as on 01.12.2016
Last date to apply: 02/13/2017
How to apply :
1. Interested candidates meeting the prescribed eligibility criteria should apply online from 01.02.2017 to 13.02.2017 through the link which will be provided in the Indian Oil company’s website www.iocl.com. There is no offline mode of application for this job. Only online applications will be accepted.
2. Once the online application is filled, the scanned copy of the latest colour photograph, scanned copy of the documents which are: proof of date of birth (Xth Std certificate/marksheet), prescribed educational qualification, caste certificate as applicable and signature are to be uploaded mandatorily. In case there is absence of any single document, the candidate’s application shall be rejected. Eligible candidates will be informed by e-mail or sms for downloading the admit card for the written test.
3. Incomplete applications/applications that are not uploaded with self- attested copies of certificates /and applications that are not in line with the terms & conditions will be liable for rejection.
1. Candidates are advised to carefully read the full advertisement for details of educational qualification and other eligibility criteria before submission of online application on or before 13.02.2017
2. If the candidate submits the application which is not in line with the eligibility criteria, terms & conditions, then the application is liable for rejection by Indian Oil Recruitment Division.
3. The last date for submission of on-line application is 13.02.2017. Candidates are requested to apply sufficiently in advance before the closing date.
4. All the candidates are advised to keep the copy of the printout of the online application form for reference as candidates are required to quote their application no. and date of birth for downloading admit cards from our website: www.iocl.com or at (https://www.iocl.com/PeopleCareers/job.aspx)
Interested students can view the full notification from Indian Oil Corporation here