JSSC Recruitment 2017
Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission has distributed an employment announcement on the subject of JSSC Recruitment 2017 through the official website. The organization is ready to appoint aspirants for filling the 3088 vacant posts of Revenue Employee, Amin and Other Vacancies. All eligible contenders submitted filled the application form on before due date that is 26th July 2017.
Jharkhand SSC Recruitment 2017 Notice
Name Of Department: Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission
Name of Posts: Revenue Employee, Amin and Others
No. of Post: 886
Education info: 12th Passed
Application Process: Online
Last date to submit application form: 26th July 2017
JSSC Vacancy Details:
|Name of the Posts||No. of Posts|
|Amin||188 (169 Current + 19 Backlog)|
|Revenue Employee||649 (557 Current + 92 Backlog)|
|Junior Regional Investigator||16|
|Calculator under the Department of Animal Husbandry Statistics||23|
|Name of the Posts||Required Education|
|Amin||Intermediate/ 10+2 pass with ITI in Surveyor or Amin course of one year Certificate|
|Revenue Employee||Intermediate/ 10+2 Exam pass|
|Junior Regional Investigator||Intermidiate/ 10+2 Exam with Mathematics|
|Calculator under the Department of Animal Husbandry Statistics||Intermediate/ 10+2 Exam pass with Economics Subject|
- Age of applied applicants should be lies between 18 years to 35 years as on 1st January 2017.
- Relaxation in upper age is applicable only for reserved category aspirants.
- For General/OBC Candidates: Rs. 460/-
- For All Other Candidates (ST/SC): Rs. 115/-
- Application fee can be submitted through online mode.
Applicants will be engaged on the basis of their presentation in Interview after Competitive Examination that will be conducted by recruitment committee of the organization.
Recruitment panel of Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission will give the attractive pay scale of Rs. 21700 – 50000/- to all appointed aspirants.
How to apply for JSSC Recruitment 2017:
- First of all, job finder go to the authorized web portal of Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission that is www.jssc.in
- Click on ‘Advertisements’ tab which is present on the menu bar of the home page.
- Now, press on relative link and then follow the “apply online” link.
- Fill the online application form with all essential details and upload the passport size photo and signature.
- Finally, click on the submit button and take a printout of it for further use.
- Starting dates of Registration: 26th June 2017
- Last Date For Receipt of Application: 26th July 2017
- Last date of pay fee through Challan: 31st July 2017
To get more information about JSSC Recruitment 2017 log on to the given official link