JSSC Recruitment 2017
Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission has distributed an employment announcement on the subject of JSSC Recruitment 2017 through the official website. The organization is ready to appoint aspirants for filling the 3088 vacant posts of Panchayat Secretary, Clerk, LDC and Stenographer Vacancies. All eligible contenders submitted filled the application form on before due date that is 15th June 2017.
Jharkhand SSC Recruitment 2017 Notice
Name Of Department: Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission
Name of Posts: Panchayat Secretary, Clerk, LDC and Stenographer
No. of Post: 3088
Education info: 12th Passed
Application Process: Online
Last date to submit application form: 15th June 2017
JSSC Vacancy Details:
|Name of the Posts||No. of Posts||Required Education|
|Clerk||983||Intermediate (10+2P passed with 25 WPM typing speed in Hindi|
|Lower Division Clerk||394||Intermediate/ 10+2 passed with computer General knowledge|
|Panchayat Secretary||1687||12th passed with 100 WPM shorthand and 30 WPM typing speed in Hindi|
- Age of applied applicants should be lies between 18 years to 35 years as on 1st January 2017.
- Relaxation in upper age is applicable only for reserved category aspirants.
- For General/OBC Candidates: Rs. 460/-
- For All Other Candidates (ST/SC): Rs. 115/-
- Application fee can be submitted through online mode.
Applicants will be engaged on the basis of their presentation in Interview after Competitive Examination that will be conducted by recruitment committee of the organization.
Recruitment panel of Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission will give the attractive pay scale of Rs. 5200-20200/- + Rs. 2000/- Grade Pay to all appointed aspirants.
How to apply for JSSC Recruitment 2017:
- First of all, job finder go to the authorized web portal of Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission that is www.jssc.in
- Click on ‘Advertisements’ tab which is present on the menu bar of the home page.
- Now, press on relative link and then follow the “apply online” link.
- Fill the online application form with all essential details and upload the passport size photo and signature.
- Finally, click on the submit button and take a printout of it for further use.
- Starting dates of Registration: 02nd May 2017
- Last Date For Submission of Online Application: 15th June 2017
To get more information about JSSC Recruitment 2017 log on to the official link given below:
- For the Posts of LDC Vacancies: check here
- For the Panchayat Secretary and Stenographer Vacancies: click here