MPPGCL Recruitment 2017
Madhya Pradesh Power Generating Company Limited is the electricity generation company of the Government of Madhya Pradesh state and Company recruits various candidates time to time for the different department of the MPPGCL as per their requirements. Recently MPPGCL has invited applications through the MPPGCL Recruitment 2017 notice for Trade Apprentices posts on 169 vacant seats. Interested applicants may apply online as soon as possible after getting all the details under this section.
MPPGCL Apprentices Recruitment 2017 Notice
Name of the organization: Madhya Pradesh Power Generating Company Limited
Name of The Post: Trade Apprentices
No. Of Vacancies: 169
Mode of Application: Offline or By Post
Last Date: 7th April 2017
MPPGCL Vacancy Details:
|S. No.||Name of the Posts||No. of Posts|
|11.||Steam Turbine Operator||24|
Applicants should hold the 10th passed certificate along with the ITI Certificate in the relative stream from a recognized education board to apply online for the MPPGCL Recruitment 2017 process.
- Candidates applying for the concerned positions should be minimum 14 years and maximum 25 years as per the requirement of the position.
- Relaxation in age will be given to the candidates belonging to reserved category as per the norms of the Madhya Pradesh Power Generating Company Limited.
Selection of the job seekers is totally based on their performance in the Skill Test followed by the Interview.
Process to Apply For the MPPGCL Recruitment 2017:
- Candidates need to visit the website of the department @ www.mppgenco.nic.in and must download the application form in the prescribed format then get a print of it.
- After this, candidates required to fill up the application form carefully as per the given instruction and attached the recent passport size photograph with photocopies of essential documents (if any).
- In the last step, candidates should submit the filled applications to the mentioned address below on or before the closing date.
Power House No. 02,
Amarkantak Thermal power plant,
Chachai, District Anooppur
Madhya Pradesh 484220
Dates to Focus:
Last date for the receipt of application submission: 7th April 2017
Job seekers need to visit here to get the details of MPPGCL Recruitment 2017 process.