SBI Recruitment 2017
State Bank of India (SBI) has recently published a recruitment notification for the Specialist Officer posts. There have 255 posts for which any eligible & interested candidates may, apply for these posts on or before 10.04.2017. Whole information regarding the vacancy and its eligibility are mentioned below. Please read the notification carefully before applying online.
State Bank of India SO Recruitment 2017
Recruiter Name: State Bank of India (SBI)
Posts Name: Specialist Officers
No. of Vacancy: 255
Required Education: Degree Holder
Mode of Application: Online
End Date To Apply: 10.04.2017
State Bank of India Vacancy Details
|Name of the Posts||No. of Posts|
|Products, Investments & Research Head||01|
|Manager (Business Development)||01|
|Manager (Business Process)||01|
|Central Research Team||04|
|Acquisition Relationship Managers||21|
|Relationship Manager (Team Lead)||15|
|Customer Relationship Executives||65|
Candidate should have Graduation degree in the relative discipline from any recognized University / Institution.
- Applicant having their age between 18 years to 40 years can apply for State Bank of India Jobs.
- Job seekers will be getting the benefit in upper age as per the government norms for the reserved category candidates.
Candidate will be shortlisted on the basis of their performance in Discussion round and Interview.
General category candidates need to Rs. 600/- (Rs. 100/- for reserved category candidates) online through payment gateway or Internet Banking etc
- Officer Scale I – Rs. 23700 – 42020/-
- Officer Scale II – Rs. 31705 – 45950/-
- Officer Scale III – Rs. 42020 – 51490/-
How to apply online for SBI Recruitment 2017:
- Eligible candidates may visit the official website www.statebankofindia.com
- Open link Apply Online and fill the application form.
- After the registration candidate will get the username and password on his contact no which is entered by him at the time of registration.
- Login and upload your recent photograph and signature.
- Complete the application form and submit it. Take a print out of application form and keep it with you for future preference and one copy should be sent to the mentioned address below.
The General Manager, State Bank of India,
Central Recruitment & Promotion Department,
3rd Floor, Atlanta Building, Nariman Point,
Mumbai – 400 021
Candidate must remember the last date of apply for this job is 10-04-2017
Last Date of Receipt of the Printout of Online Applications Form: 13-04-2017
- Candidates should carefully read the official notification for detail information of SBI Recruitment 2017.
- To fill up the Online Application Form: Click here