WCR Recruitment 2017
West Central Railway (WCR) has recently published a recruitment notification titled as WCR Recruitment 2017 for the PGT, TGT and PRT Posts. There are 18 available posts in the railway department for which any eligible & interested candidates may, apply for these posts on or before last date 11.05.2017. Whole information regarding the vacancy and its eligibility has mentioned below.
West Central Railway Recruitment 2017 Notification:
Organization Name: West Central Railway (WCR)
Name of the Vacancy: PGT, TGT and PRT
Number of Posts: 18
Education: Degree holder
Application Type: Online
Last date of application: 11th May 2017
WCR Recruitment 2017 Vacancy Details
|Sr. No||Name of the Posts||No. of Posts|
Candidate should Master’s Degree / B.Ed / Diploma in relevant disciplines such as Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Mathematics etc with good academic records (50%) from any recognized University/Institution.
Candidate’s age must be between 18 to 65 Years and the upper age limit will be relaxed by as per Government rules.
Candidate will be shortlisted on the basis of their Walk-In-Interview Performance.
Salary and Grade Pay
|Posts Name||Pay Scale|
How to apply online for West Central Railway (WCR) Recruitment 2017
- Eligible candidates may visit the official website that is www.wcr.indianrailways.gov.in
- Open link Apply Online and fill the application form.
- After the registration candidate will get the username and password on his contact no which is entered by him at the time of registration.
- Upload your recent photograph and signature.
- Complete the application form and submit it, take a print out of application form and keep it with you for future preference.
Candidate must remember the last date of apply for this job is 11th May 2017
Candidates should carefully read the official notification for detail information of West Central Railway (WCR) Recruitment 2017.